Shai M. Rozen, M.D., F.A.C.S.
1801 Inwood Road
Dallas, TX 75390
Phone: (214) 645-2353
Monday–Friday: 8 a.m.–5 p.m.
Direct Brow Lift Before and After Case 14
*Keep in mind that each patient is unique and your results may vary.
Before and 7 months after nerve transfers and cross facial nerve grafts for smile and eye reanimation.
Smile and eye restoration with nerve transfers and cross facial nerve grafts performed by Dr. Shai Rozen in Dallas, Texas, combined with upper eyelid weight and lower lid canthoplasty, fascia lata slings for static midface support to restore the smile, eye closure, and facial symmetry. Patient presented 1 month after the trauma with complete right facial paralysis and weak left face caused by a bilateral skull base fractures from farming machinery. She had difficulty with smiling, right eye closure, speech, and eating. 5 years later patient has an improved smile, eye closure, and facial balance and reports improved speech and eating.
- Cross Facial Nerve Graft for Smile Restoration
- Nerve Transfer for Eyelid Restoration
- Brow Lift
- Cross Facial Nerve Graft for Eyelid Restoration
- Fascia Static Support for Smile Restoration
- Selective Myectomies for Synkinesis
- BOTOX®️ for Synkinesis
- Upper Eyelid Weight for Eyelid Restoration
- Direct Brow Lift
- Selective Lower Lip Myectomy for Smile Restoration
- Selective Lower Lip Myectomy
- Facial Nerve Trauma
- Lower Eyelid Tarsal Strip or Canthoplasty
- Nerve Transfer for Smile Restoration
About This Patient
- Gender: Female
Provider: Shai M. Rozen, MD, F.A.C.S.