Shai M. Rozen, M.D., F.A.C.S.
1801 Inwood Road
Dallas, TX 75390
Phone: (214) 645-2353
Monday–Friday: 8 a.m.–5 p.m.
Lower Eyelid Tarsal Strip or Canthoplasty Before and After Case 23
*Keep in mind that each patient is unique and your results may vary.
Before and 5 years after nerve transfer, cross facial nerve grafts, and eyelid surgeries.
Smile and eye restoration with nerve transfers and cross facial nerve grafts performed by Dr. Shai Rozen in Dallas, Texas, subsequently combined with upper eyelid weight and lower lid canthoplasty, fascia lata sling for lower lid support to restore the smile, eye closure, and facial symmetry. Patient presented 2 months after resection of an acoustic neuroma and intratemporal nerve grafting with complete right facial paralysis. He had difficulty with smiling, right eye closure, speech, and eating. 5 years later patient has an improved smile, eye closure, and facial balance and reports improved speech and eating.
- Cross Facial Nerve Graft for Smile Restoration
- Nerve Transfer for Eyelid Restoration
- Cross Facial Nerve Graft for Eyelid Restoration
- Fascia Static Support for Eyelid Restoration
- Upper Eyelid Weight for Eyelid Restoration
- Acoustic Neuromas & Other Tumors
- Lower Eyelid Tarsal Strip or Canthoplasty
- Nerve Transfer for Smile Restoration
About This Patient
- Age: 36
- Gender: Male
Provider: Shai M. Rozen, MD, F.A.C.S.