Shai M. Rozen, M.D., F.A.C.S.
1801 Inwood Road
Dallas, TX 75390
Phone: (214) 645-2353
Monday–Friday: 8 a.m.–5 p.m.
Nerve Transfer for Eyelid Restoration Before and After Case 4
*Keep in mind that each patient is unique and your results may vary.
Before and 3 years after nerve transfers, cross facial nerve grafts for smile and eye reanimation.
Smile and eye restoration with nerve transfers and cross facial nerve grafts performed by Dr. Shai Rozen in Dallas, Texas in combination with skull reconstruction, upper eyelid gold weight and lower eyelid canthoplasty and fascia support. Patient presented with right sided facial paralysis caused by traumatic brain injury and had difficulty with smiling, right eye closure, speech, and eating. 3 years later patient has an improved smile, eye closure, and facial symmetry, and reports improved speech and eating.
- Cross Facial Nerve Graft for Smile Restoration
- Nerve Transfer for Eyelid Restoration
- Cross Facial Nerve Graft for Eyelid Restoration
- Fascia Static Support for Smile Restoration
- Fascia Static Support for Eyelid Restoration
- Upper Eyelid Weight for Eyelid Restoration
- Facial Nerve Trauma
- Nerve Transfer for Smile Restoration
About This Patient
- Gender: Female
Provider: Shai M. Rozen, MD, F.A.C.S.