Shai M. Rozen, M.D., F.A.C.S.
1801 Inwood Road
Dallas, TX 75390
Phone: (214) 645-2353
Monday–Friday: 8 a.m.–5 p.m.
Cross Facial Nerve Graft for Smile Restoration Before and After Case 1
*Keep in mind that each patient is unique and your results may vary.
Before and 18 months after nerve transfers and cross facial nerve grafts for smile and eye reanimation.
Smile and eye restoration with nerve transfers and cross facial nerve grafts performed by Dr. Shai Rozen in Dallas, Texas, combined with upper eyelid weight and lower lid canthoplasty to restore the smile, eye closure, and facial symmetry. Patient presented with right facial paralysis for nearly a year, after an acoustic neuroma resection and had difficulty with smiling, right eye closure, speech, and eating. 18 months after surgery, patient has an improved smile, better eye closure, improved facial balance, and reported improved speech and eating.
- Cross Facial Nerve Graft for Smile Restoration
- Nerve Transfer for Eyelid Restoration
- Cross Facial Nerve Graft for Eyelid Restoration
- Fascia Static Support for Eyelid Restoration
- Upper Eyelid Weight for Eyelid Restoration
- Acoustic Neuromas & Other Tumors
- Lower Eyelid Tarsal Strip or Canthoplasty
- Nerve Transfer for Smile Restoration
About This Patient
- Gender: Female
Provider: Shai M. Rozen, MD, F.A.C.S.