Shai M. Rozen, M.D., F.A.C.S.
1801 Inwood Road
Dallas, TX 75390
Phone: (214) 645-2353
Monday–Friday: 8 a.m.–5 p.m.
Cross Facial Nerve Graft for Smile Restoration Before and After Case 2
*Keep in mind that each patient is unique and your results may vary.
Before and 3 years after free gracilis muscle transplant, cross facial nerve grafts, and static support for smile and eye reanimation.
Smile and eye restoration with a free functional gracilis muscle transplant performed by Dr. Shai Rozen in Dallas, Texas, combined with a gold weight for the upper eyelid, a tarsal strip and fascia to the lower lid, and a brow lift were performed to restore both smile, right eyelid closure, and facial symmetry. Patient presented with long-standing right facial paralysis after resection of a malignant parotid tumor and had difficulty with smiling, right eye closure, speech, and eating. Approximately 3 years after surgery, patient has improved smile, eye closure, facial balance, improved speech, and eating.
- Cross Facial Nerve Graft for Smile Restoration
- Upper & Lower Eyelid Surgery
- Fascia Static Support for Smile Restoration
- Fascia Static Support for Eyelid Restoration
- Upper Eyelid Weight for Eyelid Restoration
- Direct Brow Lift
- Selective Lower Lip Myectomy
- Acoustic Neuromas & Other Tumors
- Lower Eyelid Tarsal Strip or Canthoplasty
- Free Functional Muscle Flap for Smile Restoration
About This Patient
- Gender: Female
Provider: Shai M. Rozen, MD, F.A.C.S.